BUY ARIMIDEX IN USA| ARIMIDEX PILLS ONLINE
Buy Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor used to treat breast cancer in women after menopause. Many breast cancer tumors grow in response to estrogen. This medicine interferes with the production of estrogen in the body. As a result, the amount of estrogen that the tumor is exposed to is reduced, limiting the growth of the tumor
Buy arimidix Before starting anastrozole treatment, make sure you tell your doctor about any other medications you are taking (including over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, or herbal remedies)
- Anastrozole interacts with certain medications. Make sure you tell your doctor if you are taking these medications:
- Estrogen/estradiol-containing medications (commonly used for menopause and birth-control)
- Before starting anastrozole treatment, make sure you tell your doctor about health conditions you have including: heart conditions, osteoporosis, and abnormal cholesterol. Anastrozole may cause increased risk for heart disease. Talk with your healthcare provider to weigh the benefit and risks.
- Inform your health care professional if you have not had menopause yet (premenopausal).
- Inform your health care professional if you are pregnant or may be pregnant prior to starting this treatment. Anastrozole is pregnancy category X (anastrozole may be hazardous to the fetus. Anastrozole is contraindicated in women who are pregnant or may become pregnant).
- Anastrozole may enter breast milk. It is unclear what effect this may have on babies. Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed.
How Anastrozole Is Given:
- Anastrozole is a pill, taken by mouth.
- You should take anastrozole at about the same time each day.
- You may take anastrozole with or without food.
- If you miss a dose of anastrozole, take it as soon as you remember unless it is almost time for the next dose. Do not take a double dose to make up a missed dose.
- You should not stop taking anastozole without discussing with your physician, even if you feel well.